According to research conducted by the AARP, nearly 90 percent of seniors wish to remain at home as they age, as opposed to moving into a nursing home or assisted living facility. Hillendale Home Care provides the quality, compassionate Antioch home care services seniors need to remain safe and independent at home for as long as possible.
Who Needs Home Care Services?
At Hillendale Home Care, our adult home care services are the perfect fit for individuals with a variety of care needs. We can help your loved one if he or she:
- Is recovering from an illness and needs help to get back on his or her feet.
- Needs assistance to get showered and dressed.
- Has a terminal illness and wishes to remain at home.
- Has a family member who provides daily care and needs a break.
- Lives alone and is at risk for falls, and/or forgetting to take his/her medication.
- Needs someone to run errands, take him or her to doctors’ appointments.
- Needs someone to help with grocery shopping, and provide light housekeeping & laundry.
- Needs pet care, companionship or meal preparation.
Our Antioch Home Care Services
We offer the following home care assistance for seniors in the Antioch area:
- Cancer care
- Respite care
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication management
- Meal preparation
- Transportation to appointments, religious services, and other outings
- Light housekeeping, including:
- Changing bed linens
- Facility sitting
- And more
We strive to make our Antioch home care services not only compassionate and professional, but also fun, engaging, and comforting for our clients. Many of our Antioch home care clients enjoy taking a stroll through Chaparral Park, or spending the day exploring the exhibits at the Lynn House Gallery.
Excellent Caregivers, Unparalleled Service
Our mission is to maximize the independence and autonomy of our senior clients, while assuring they receive the best care possible. Our compassionate and highly-trained caregivers are committed to delivering quality, trusted in-home care assistance to our Antioch senior care clients.
The safety and satisfaction of our clients are extremely important to us. All Hillendale Home Care caregivers are required to maintain verified current car insurance, are covered by workman’s compensation and are fully insured for your protection and peace of mind.
If you are researching Antioch home care options for a loved one, we would love the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss our in-home care services and how they can improve your loved one’s quality of life and increase his or her independence at home. Contact us today at 925-933-8181 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free in-home care assessment.