Hillendale Home Care, an award-winning provider of customized home care in Dublin and the surrounding areas, improves safety, comfort, and independence for seniors each day. Our Dublin home care services are highly personalized according to each person’s needs – whether just a little help with housework and laundry, around-the-clock care for someone with chronic health concerns, or anything in between. Regardless of care needs, our priority is to maximize independence for seniors. Our goal is to help – never to hinder.
These local resources may also be helpful to you as you seek assistance for a senior Dublin or the surrounding areas.:
- Dublin Senior Services: Find health screenings, informational programs, support groups, and more for seniors in the Dublin, CA area.
- Dublin Senior Center: The Dublin Senior Center offers opportunities for socializing, educational classes, meals, and more.
- Northern California Alzheimer’s Association: The Northern California Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association offers information, support groups, and local resources for those with dementia and their family members.
The Leader in Home Care in Dublin
At Hillendale Home Care, we understand that it’s not always easy to meet the unique care needs of someone you love. We’re on hand to help you understand your options so you can make the most informed decision. Our thoroughly trained and experienced caregiving professionals are fully equipped to meet a wide range of care needs for seniors throughout Dublin and the surrounding areas through:
- Personal care, such as support needed for safe showers, baths, getting dressed, and more
- Light housekeeping tasks and laundry
- Planning and preparing delicious, nutritious meals, according to any dietary restrictions or specialized needs
- Companionship for games, puzzles, exercise, reminiscing and conversations, engagement in hobbies and fun pastimes, etc.
- Care for those with chronic health needs, such as Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, Parkinson’s, etc.
- Respite care
- Medication management
- Transportation and accompaniment according to each senior’s requested schedule and destination
- Facility sitting
- And much more
Our Dublin Caregivers: The Best of the Best
Our Dublin caregivers have been carefully selected as individuals who are especially caring, skilled, and reliable. They have successfully completed our in-depth interview and screening process, to ensure they are the kind of people we would want caring for our own loved ones at home. For your peace of mind, we also ensure that each person is fully insured, bonded, and covered by worker’s compensation.
Contact Us Any Time to Learn More
To find answers to any questions you may have about our Dublin home care services, and to request a free in-home consultation to learn more about how we can help, contact us online or call any time at 925-933-8181. We can also provide you with some helpful resources specific to the particular challenges you are facing. To see all of the areas we serve and to confirm that we’re available in your location, visit our Service Area page.