Home is where the heart is; that’s why so many older adults in Pleasant Hill, California choose to remain at home throughout their golden years. Hillendale Home Care’s in-home caregivers are dedicated to helping seniors in Pleasant Hill get the care and attention they require, while remaining in the comfort and familiarity of home. Hillendale’s mission is to ensure each of our clients maintains independence while receiving the highest quality care possible.
Pleasant Hill Home Care
Taking time to interview and select the right home care provider is very important, and the Hillendale Home Care staff is always happy to answer any questions you may have about our services. When your loved one needs in-home care in Pleasant Hill, our team has the skills and experience to provide the care he or she deserves. We have experience helping clients with a variety of needs, including:
- Caring for individuals living with or recovering from cancer
- Respite care for family caregivers
- In-home companionship
- Personal care, including:
- Grooming, and more
- Care for Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Assistance with medication management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Facility sitting
- And much more
We make it a point to not only provide our clients with services to help them remain safe and independent at home, but also to offer enriching life experiences, exercise, and activities that meet each client’s needs and likes. Many of our Pleasant Hill home care clients often enjoy an outing at Brookwood Park to enjoy the lush green space and shade trees.
Who Can Hillendale Home Care Help?
At Hillendale, we provide adult home care services for individuals with a variety of care needs. We can help you if:
- Your loved one is recovering from an illness and needs assistance.
- You have a loved one who requires help with dressing and grooming.
- Your loved one has a terminal illness and wishes to receive care or spend his or her final days at home.
- You are a family caregiver who needs respite.
- Your loved one is occasionally forgets to take his or her medications or has fallen in the home.
- Your loved one requires transportation to and from medical appointments or needs help running errands.
- Your loved one could use help with grocery shopping, light housekeeping & laundry.
- Your loved one has a pet that he or she needs help caring for.
Compassionate Pleasant Hill Caregivers
Our expert Pleasant Hill caregivers are highly-trained and passionate about helping others. We know that bringing a caregiver into the home is not a decision that families take lightly. The client/caregiver relationship is about honesty and trust, and at Hillendale, we make sure our caregivers are trustworthy. Each and every Hillendale Home Care caregiver must pass an extensive interview and background check before being hired, maintain current car insurance, are covered by workman’s compensation and are fully insured for your family’s protection and peace of mind.
Trust, Compassion, and Care – The Hillendale Home Care Way
Hillendale Home Care provides dedicated elder care services in Pleasant Hill, CA and throughout Contra Costa County. If you are beginning your search for home care services, we would be happy to meet with you to further discuss our in-home care services and how our caregivers can help meet the care needs of your family. Contact us today at 925-933-8181 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free in-home care assessment.