Seniors in Moraga, California love where they live, and the majority of them wish to remain there as they age. At Hillendale Home Care, our mission is to maximize each person’s independence, while assuring they receive high quality care as well as engagement in enriching activities. Our senior caregivers help older adults with trusted Moraga home care, ensuring seniors get the individualized care they need, right at home.
Moraga Home Care that Meets Your Unique Needs
Hillendale Home Care’s dedicated caregivers provide in-home elder care for clients who need a little help remaining independent at home. We have experience helping clients with a variety of needs, including:
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Assistance with bathing
- Cancer recovery care
- Help with dressing and grooming
- Parkinson’s disease care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Medication management
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Facility sitting
- And more
Our Moraga home care services provide older adults with a safe, happy, and healthy living environment at home, but we also strive to make our services fun and engaging for our clients. Our caregivers also ensure that older clients who are able can get out and about for fresh air, exercise, and a little culture. Our clients in Moraga often enjoy strolling around Commons Park or having a fun game of bocce ball on their courts.
When your loved one needs in-home care in Moraga or the surrounding area, Hillendale Home Care has the skills and experience to provide the care he or she deserves.
Moraga Senior Care from Amazing Caregivers
Hillendale Home Care employs the best caregivers in Moraga. We have an exceptional team of experienced caregivers and CNAs who are passionate about caring for others.
We know that quality and safety are extremely important to all of our clients and their families. That’s why our caregivers maintain verified current car insurance, are covered by workman’s compensation and are fully insured for your protection and peace of mind.
Could My Loved One Benefit from Home Care?
We provide adult home care services for people with a variety of care needs. We can help your loved one if he or she:
- Is recovering from an illness and needs help to get back on his or her feet.
- Needs assistance to get showered and dressed.
- Has a terminal illness and wishes to remain at home.
- Has a family member who provides daily care and needs a break.
- Lives alone and is at risk for falls, and/or forgetting to take his/her medication.
- Needs someone to run errands, take him or her to doctors’ appointments.
- Needs someone to help with grocery shopping, and provide light housekeeping & laundry.
- Needs pet care, companionship or meal preparation.
If you are researching home care options, we would love the opportunity to meet with you and your
loved one to further discuss our in-home care services that can improve your loved one’s quality of
life and increase his or her independence at home. Contact us today at 925-933-8181 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free
in-home care assessment.